In anticipation for the opening of the new school year and increased demand for immunization services, the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS) will expand these services at the DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao and outreach venues for the period of August 1 to August 10, 2012 according to the schedule below:
• August 1: DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• August 3: DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• August 6–7: DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• August 8: Agana Shopping Center, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or while supplies last
• August 10: DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
For services at the DPHSS Clinic in Mangilao, immunizations will be limited to the first 25 individuals (0-18 years old) on a first come first serve basis in the morning at 8am and then again at 1pm. The Agana Shopping Center outreach clinics will be for children 4–18 years of age.
Parents must bring their child’s most current shot record. All children below 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or an adult with written authorization and a valid photo ID. If your child has private health insurance, please see your private medical provider.
For more information, please call the Immunization Program at 735-7143 or the Bureau of Family Health and Nursing Services at 735-7104.